9.27.2011

Simple Comforts

I love the fall weather. For me it means spending lots of time in the kitchen making tasty sweets. One of our favorite comfort foods are strawberry pancakes. They are so delicious! The little strawberry pieces melt as you cook the pancakes and end up tasting almost exactly like strawberry jam! After you are done cooking them, throw them on a plate, pour on the maple syrup, and dig in!



Paper:
Material Girls It's in the Bag
Material Girls Hugs and Kisses
Material Girls Girly Girl
Material Girls A Girl's Best Friend

Just looking at this layout makes me want to rush into the kitchen and whip up a batch of these scrumptious pancakes! What type of foods are considered comfort foods in your family?


2 comments:

  1. Yummy lo!! :) I loveeeeeeee those photos and that design! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look so yummy!!! I love the color pallet you used too!
    e.

    ReplyDelete