9.09.2009

BACK TO SCHOOL THEY GO!

Most of you gals on the East Coast, already have kids in school. Here on the West coast, they are all going back this week.

Tomorrow my little Bradley starts the 1st grade. I'll have my camera in hand taking a million photos. Here is a list of things I want to capture (an "x" mean... I took the photo already)


Back to school photo list:


Pick out a back pack- X
Buying new school clothes- X
New supplies- X
Making lunch-
Packing a lunch-
First day School clothes-
Putting on shoes-
Walking to school-
Bus-
Child with new back pack-
Child in front of School sign-
Child with new teacher-
School-
Class room-
Child at the desk-
Child giving parent a hug goodbye-
Child doing homework-

This cute note book was made by Bethany Kartchner.

It would make a great gift for a child going to school... OR a journal you track their school activities in. Ya know, funny things they say, plays they were in, sick days and what they did, and so on.

This cute card was made by Deana Boston.

My little Bradley asked "Can I take my new teach an apple, on the first day?"
Isn't that so cute! I think so! Anyways, I plan to make a card like Deana, so that Bradley can give the apple with it, to his teach :)

This cute layout was made by Angie H (our DT gal).
Once you have lots of great photos, you'll be ready to scrap! Scrap the small moments, like making a sandwich.

I hope you take lots of great photos (of these small and big moments) one their first day at school. Happy School everyone!

P.S. On Friday we are doing a school give away ;)

P.S.S. Today's RWW is.... Nikki Hobbs


Congrats Nikki! Send me your info at hsonboul@gcdstudios.com and place "RWW 9/9/09"

4 comments:

  1. We've been back in school for just over 5 weeks now - love the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. o0o0o i'm loving all of those projects. esp the card by deana! :)

    thanks for sharing all of the eye candy!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooo Bethany and Deana! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete