9.04.2009

Spot light time!


Bio about me:
My name is Wendy Kwok. I live in Sunny Singapore.......... where the scrapping here is sooo vibrant. When our LSS brings in New Arrivals every Thurs, the scrappers queue and buy stuff like there is no economic downturn. In fact, things fly off the shelves and some stuff goes out of stock within the first 10 mins of opening.
I started scrapping in 2003, but not involved in the forums and online galleries till Aug 2008. From then, some of my LOs have been published in online magazines and 2 coming up in CK and Memory Makers Idea Book. I won several online challenges like OLW. I guess that makes me a "new, up & coming" scrappers.
My style is a fun mix........ but you will definitely see trims, lace, ribbons in my LOs and projects. Just love the texture it adds .
1) LO "I Luv Macdonalds"
Using a mix of papers from Bright skies, Canta, Chic Bebe and Cosette. I love to combine different patterns and colours.

2) LO "One destiny"
Using all Paris Nights papers........ love the elegance of these papers.

3) Altered Note book "thankful".
I love the blues from Provence papers plus the yellow polka dots.


Thanks so much Wendy for sharing your beautiful work with us ;)
~H
PS Happy Friday everyone!

8 comments: