9.21.2009

GCD + Grafix = Blog Party Week!

I'm sooo excited about this week. About a month ago, I had a chat with Katie over at Grafix and we decided to hold a blog party! Grafix is a great company filled with fun products. They provide a way for you to create your own embellies! Isn't that soooo fun?!

They have TONS of products... such as...

Like I said... sooo MANY fun products!!! SO.... over this next few days we'll be partying it up with Grafix :)

Hop on over to


to see how they used these fun products :)

REMEMBER on Friday we are doing a $100 in products give away! So make sure you sign up for our Google follower, so you don't miss out :)


PS here is a card I made and the center of the sunflower is a Grafix Clear lay, that I painted :)Don't forget to come back tomorrow to see more fun projects!

ALSO Thanks for playing along with the Caardvarks blog party! We had a blast!

14 comments:

  1. Wow! Cool products and cool ideas from the blog party. I will have to put some things on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects and ideas! Your card is just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for another inspiring blog hop!!!! Great products from Grafix. love the papers.....
    My wishlist is growing longer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The grafix products are FUN and Heidi your card is so cute - tfs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this product. I buy it whenever I can find it. I am glad you all are doing this blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTE card - fun blog hop! Can't wait for Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card! I like how you used the Grafix

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for letting me come to your party! So many great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love that flower! and all the projects :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh sooo exciting!! :) thanks for the fun and inspirations!!

    with a grin,
    steffogal1
    www.withagrin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm now a follower, love your sunflower :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Brenda's Hi card. The printed acetate shapes she uses are fab!

    ReplyDelete