9.16.2009

It's product testing time :)

PLEASE WELCOME
JESSI WILSON



Review:

I received the Morning Glory Collection Pack and absolutely loved the patterns and colors. All the papers were gorgeous and very unique from what I've seen in other lines, which is always a plus for me. Some of the alphas did break as I was trying to pull them gently off the backing, but for the most part they worked really well and stayed down once I got them on. Overall, I would rate this pack very highly. Oh, and one of my favorite things was that it came with an acetate sheet that was gorgeous. I just wish that there were two sheets of that and two sheets of the die-cut tags....there never seems to be enough of those!! As for my project, my assignment was to create something for a baby boy, baby shower gift. I dressed up a plain gift bag, made a photo album, a moments journal to write down all of baby's moments, a holder for baby blankies and one for cloth diapers. And of course, no gift is complete without a card. I did all of this and still had some leftover for layouts:):) I hope you enjoy! I know I sure did! And Thanks again to Heidi and GCD Studios for letting me be a product tester!

I asked Jessi to create a baby shower gift set and here it is :) I think is did a GREAt job ANd she even found time to scrap a layout. Thanks Jessi!

blog

16 comments:

  1. Oh, thank you so much for having me as a product tester!! I really enjoy gcd studios products and this was a lot of fun!! Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! Great stuff here. I've never been... I'm off to explore the site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that paper line! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project and love that paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love these creations...esp. the "moments" book and the cards!!! soo pretty!! i soo love that honeycomb paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pages...I really am enjoying today's blog hop. Day two done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! Wish you were down here in the South Fork, Co area. I need a good source. These cards are all very bright and cheery. I would be glad to give the kit a great home. :-)
    Thanks for this fun day 2 of another great hop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful product line and gorgeous cards. Thanks for a second day of fun on the blog hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice job w/ the GCD, Jessi! How lucky you are to have drawn Morning Glory as your line to play with - looks like it was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the bright, fun colors in your work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My GIRL JESSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! U ROCK GIRL!!!! Love what U created! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have an amazing product line!! Everything is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Jessi! Love all the projects you came up with! Looks like you had a lot of fun playing with a great line. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete