7.25.2011

2nd place winners for Brave Girls Contest

Hello and Good day everyone!

After talking it over and making some hard choices.... we finally have the winner's names for the Melody Ross Chip Art/Brave Girls Contest. We will first start with our 2nd place winners. There were so many beautiful entries and here are the 2nd prize winners in no particular order

These girls will receive:
  • 1 new ChipArt font set

  • 5 new metal stamps

  • 1 New collections of your choice with all the coordinating embellishments



Kim Hutchinson

Marieke Hahn

Chrisanne Robertson

Joanne Gilch

Alaina Erickson

Gini Williams Cagle


Keri Babbitt


Lisa Watson


Amber Anton


RAE MISSIGMAN


Cherie Rose


Congrats Girls!!!!
~H

16 comments:

  1. Ooh, so close! :-) Thanks so very VERY much, I'm excited to be among the winners...congrats to all the other winners too, lovely & inspiring entries for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these great creative efforts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects by all of you.
    Many congrats!

    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thrilled to be a winner!!!!
    How simply insanely exciting!
    YAY, GCD!
    Thanks for making the tools for my artful life!
    xo Chrisanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful!
    Thank you GCD and Melody Ross for the awesome tools! I love working with them!
    Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING creations!! CONGRATS! :):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! So excited to be a winner! Thank you GCD Studios!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - What an honor! Thanks so very much for your vote! Super excited to try out even more of her wonderful product!
    Rae

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOO HOO...just got home from vacation to see I won :) Congrats to the other gals :) Such pretty projects!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you...woohooo...me tooooo!!!!
    All of the projects are inspiring. each and every one different...different as can be!!!! gotta luv GCD for the opportunity for each one of us to try, to create, and two to win the trip to Brave Girl Camp!!! Second place is awesome...can't wait to get a pkg delivered!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Has anyone received their prize? I've moved since the winners were announced and was wondering if mine got sent to my old address.

    ReplyDelete
  12. NO..have not received my prize for second place...anyone else?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have not received anything yet either, I have placed numerous calls to the number on the website, I spoke with one person and they directed me to another person and I have not heard back. I have also emailed the person direct that runs the blog and still no response. I am so very disappointed with this.
    Cherie

    ReplyDelete