7.10.2011

Colorfully Inspired

Hello all!
Teri here, and you are stuck with me. ;) I am back again.
If you are anything like me, some days you just need a little short in the arm to get crafting.
Today, I found that shot in the arm from this picture of a sweet little, homespun pincushion.
I just love this pincushion because it has the sweetest summery feel with the pretty color combo.
I drew inspiration from the color combo for this "Hi" card.

A little orange. A little yellow. A bit of blue.
And I didn't stop with the color combo.
I tried to keep with the hodge podge theme of the patterns on the pincushion by mixing and matching patterned papers for my card.
Are you ready for it? I used paper from three different collections for it: Funhouse; Animal Crackers Boy; and Elementary My Dear. It was fun to grab and mix them together to see what I came up with.
I again drew inspiration from all the colors of the pincushion for this "4u" card.

This time, I even tried to mimic the pincushion a little by adding a Glitter Candy Dot to my circle.
I hope to see you again soon!

terisplace.wordpress.com

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, love how you did the circles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE them...great way to pack a punch with all the fun patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeeeeeeeee this!! AWESOME design! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing designs !! I like color combination, thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another one for papermood.com .....adore it ! And you nailed the colour inspiration. X Fab

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything have a value with time so post your posters on time for more benefits..Nice poster...

    ReplyDelete