7.07.2011

With a little water

So I wanted to visit an older technique that I love. Distressing. I have finally found the perfect way to distress my edges but not go too overboard. So here is a little tutorial to help out!

First you will need your GCD Studios Spray Bottle filled with water and ready to go.

GCDTut1

Spray just the edges with water and take a craft knife and scrape the wet sides off.

GCDTut2

The paper should come off really easy and gives you a controlled way to distress your paper! YAY! Here are some cards that I made using this technique:

HappyCamper

GCDTut3

Both of these cards feature The Great Outdoors collection. SO fun!! Later!

S1111.photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh what a cool technique! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee these cards!! So FUN! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you combined the stickers with the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great technique, Ashley! Your cards are SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these both! I love the distressing idea - I will have to try that technique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that distressed look! fabulous cards :)

    ReplyDelete