11.26.2011

Get those fall photos scrapped :)



Today I have a fun and colorful layout to share with you about our trip to the pumpkin patch this year! For my title I knew the Great Outdoors woodgrain letters would work perfectly with my theme.



Using my circle cutter, I cut a variety of sizes of circles from the right side of my page, then used the negative space to add patterned paper behind. I stitched around some of the circles and used my paper piercer on the others. Brads from the Great Outdoors collection were perfect for my layout too.






Here's the finished layout! I love the orange/brown/green color scheme, it's perfect for fall. I hope you get the chance to sit down soon and scrapbook those fall memories before the snow starts flying! :)
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeee the photos and all the circles! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read a lot of blogs, but am too lazy to comment much.

    This page however really caught my eye. Definitely scrap-lift worthy. Thanks so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. So love this layout, Jennifer! So very lovely!

    Teri

    ReplyDelete