Hey there, Ashley here! Tis the season for turkeys! In this post I am going to show you a super quick and easy way to make cute little turkey place cards. Well let's get started.
1. You will need Soul Food Collection's Brown Mod and Soulful papers, some white cardstock, foam adhesive, a 2" circle punch, a score board and some good scissors.
2. You will need to cut out your turkey feathers. You can trace them or hand draw them whichever you prefer.
3. You then will need to trim your cardstock to 2.5 x 5" and score at the 2 1/8th and 4 1/4 inch marks.
4. Fold the cardstock like you would an accordian fold.
5. Punch out a circle of the backside of the Brown Mod.
6. Put your foam adhesive on the back.
7. Adhere your feathers to the cardstock and adhere the turkey's head as well. Then place foam adhesive on the inside of the small fold.
8. Fold up the small fold to the place card.
9. Hand cut the beak and wattle of the turkey and adhere to card. Add rhinestones for eyes and spell out the name with alpha stickers. And there you have it.
Hope you enjoyed this as much as I did! Have a great day!!
OMYGOSH!! That is sooooooooooooo cute cute cute! :):):):):):):):):):):)ReplyDelete
That is super cute!ReplyDelete
What a quick and easy way to make a turkey! Such a cute place card setting as well!ReplyDelete
So dang cute, Ashley!ReplyDelete