5.21.2012

Water Color Week - Spot and Dots

Watercolor dots is my inspiration for today's layout (source for above photo). I decided to get out my mists and get a little artsy!

I started out with a large piece of neutral cardstock. To get the watercolor look, I poured out a little mist then used a paintbrush and a dish of water to paint dots on the background. I used blue and yellow, but by the time I was done more of them were green ;)

I used patterned papers from the Oh Happy Day collection for this layout. 

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you'll try this fun technique soon.

Jennifer Chapin 2012 GCD Studios DT, Jennifer Chapin 2012 GCD Studios Layout Gal

5 comments:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeee how you used the mists to make the watercolor spots!! And loving how you placed the punch hearts over some of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good idea! I love how you framed some of the spots with hearts!

    ReplyDelete