9.15.2012

A Month of ABC's - Kk


Hello Everyone,
Today is the letter "K", and I have a layout to share using my craft "knife".


I started my layout by drawing the shape of an apple lightly onto my paper, then used my knife to cut out the shape. Be sure to always use a craft mat or glass mat underneath the paper you are cutting to protect your work surface.

I added a few banner pieces, a little machine stitching along with my photos and title and my quick and easy layout was complete! A perfect way to remember my first day of school for 4th through 6th grades.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Supplies: # 1509 Picnic Blanket, #1510 - Strawberry Jam, #1511 Super Star,  Tiny Floral Border

2 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and love love love love that apple!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea Mary Ann!

    ReplyDelete