5.03.2009

Please Welcome Our May Guest Design Artist


Emilie Ahern
Bio:

I am a 30+ year old wife and a mommy of two little red-haired girls. They have perfectly beautiful names, but we find ourselves most often referring to them as Chicken and Fifi.

I have an unhealthy addiction to... Project Runway, creme brulee, the color orange, blogging, simple carbohydrates and cool Indie music. I know every single word to every single song on the ABBA Gold album. It's a crowning achievement of my life and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

I have been scrapping since 1997. In the past two years I have been fortunate enough to have been published in Creating Keepsakes, Simple Scrapbooks, Memory Makers, Scrapbook Trends, Paper Crafts, Scrapbooks Etc, Handmade and other scrapbooking publications. I have also been blessed to share my passion for crafting on manufacturer design teams and by teaching classes all over the US. I currently teach classes for Big Picture Scrapbooking online. Come by and take a class!
One of the greatest blessings of scrapbooking is the amazing women I have met from all over the globe who share my passion. I scrapbook because I want to live forever. I want to tell my story. I want to know myself inside and out.


Emilie's Blog

Emilie Gallery

P.S. don't forget, you have until midnight (sunday May 3rd PST) to leave a comment for the weekend give away.

10 comments:

  1. great job Emilie!!! I love your LO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Emilie's work! Adorable layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emilie your LO is adorable!!! Thanks for sharing your talent with all of us :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling!! So many great elements here! SUPER fantastic!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. you rocked this Emilie!!!! So glad to have you as a guest designer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout, Emilie! Love your style.

    ReplyDelete