5.07.2009

Mothers Day Celebration- Lynn Ghahary

Good Morning everyone

When I saw this photo of Lynn and her mother, it was so obvious they are mother and daughter :) They look so much alike. What beautiful women they are!

Lynn Said:

There is so much I can say about my mom but to sum it up she is, in one word, AMAZING. She has been there for me through everything - the good times and, well, the not so good times. She is one of the most caring people I know and is always putting others ahead of herself. She is the first person I call when I've got something on my mind and she is always there to listen. Thank you for always being there - I love you Mom!
"Grateful For You" cardSize: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4"GCD Studios supplies used:#163 Rich Boquet/Lovelry CollectionOther supplies used:Cardstock: Bazzill BasicsRibbon: Cosmo CricketFlowers: Bazzill BasicsRibbon: Cosmo CricketHemp: Stampin' Up!Thread: Coats & ClarkButtons: Making MemoriesStickers: Making MemoriesStamps: Unity Stamp CompanyInk: ColorboxCorner Rounder: EK Success

4 comments:

  1. Lynn, what a warm feeling this card evokes! Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so cute Lynn :) I just LOVE this line of paper! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pic of you & your mom, Lynn!! You're both beautiful!! Love your card too, adorable! Love the warm colours! :)

    ReplyDelete