5.15.2009

T.G.I.F.

It's been a long..... crazy week for me and I'm so happy it's Friday!

Jason (hubby) and Bradley (son), are heading off for a Father & Son camping trip and I have a friend coming over to scrap the night away (while Calvin sleeps).
This week was so busy that my hubby and I forgot our 8th wedding anniversary. lol my Mom reminded us in an email and it said " I almost forgot your anniversary was yesterday... Happy Anniversary"

Anyways, the DT has voted and our winner is.... Jing-Jing Nickel

There were many beautiful layouts turned in and the team also loved this layout by....

Deana Boston


We loved Deana's lo so much that we decided to pick her as well. SO... both of you please send me an email with your addresses at hsonboul@gcdstudios.com and place "Sketch winner" in the subject line.

Have a great weekend everyone

~H

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners!!!!

    Happy anniversary Heidi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahoooo!!! i love deana!

    ...but both of those layouts are FANTASTIC!!!!! :) congrats to both of you!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you VERY, VERY MUCH! Congrats to Jing-Jing, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to both of you!! Lovely work!!

    Heidi, I don't know what to think about you forgetting your anniversary.....funny or terrible?? lol! Anyway...Happy late Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete