5.08.2009

Mothers Day Celebration- Krista Resnick


Krista Said:
There are so many reasons to love my Mom. I never knew what a difficult job my mom had until I became a mom myself. What an amazing job it is-and she did it so well. Everyday I am pulled and stretched in so many directions as I parent these precious little hearts and I am reminded of the great unconditional love that she continued to give to me while she was constantly being pushed and stretched by me. I owe her so much as she unselfishly worked day after day to place within me so many amazing attributes. I think there are two major things that I love about my Mom. First and foremost-she grounded me in my Faith. Without that, I shudder to think of what I might be doing today. She is a woman of amazing faith and she has passed that down to me. All those prayers that she prayed for me during my trying years were not in vain-they got me to where I am today. She put me in God's hands and I am forever grateful. I strive to be a woman of great faith and prayer like she is. She taught me what it means to love God and to give your life to him-she was and is a walking testimony to me.Secondly, I think one of the things that I love so much about my mom is that she is so compassionate. She wears her heart on her sleeve and she loves and cares about people so very much. Every time I want to become self-absorbed and focus on myself, I am reminded of how she showed me to love and care for others. It almost always snaps me out of whatever little "funk" I am wrapped up in and gets me back to being "others focused." I think you can only get so far when all you care about is yourself. You have to reach out to others, even when it's outside of your comfort zone at times. These two traits are something that are such a part of who I am today and I have my mom to thank for that. Please take the time to tell your mom something that you love about her this mother's day.


Products used:
Cardstock-Papertrey InkPatterned Paper-GCDRhinestones-KaiserCraftStamps-Papertrey InkInk-Stampin Up'Flower-Martha StewartOther-Punches-Fiskars

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful tribute Krista and the card, breathtaking!!!!! I just adore you!!!! Hapy Mother's Day to all the Mommy's out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Krista! I love all the PP and feminine beauty!

    ReplyDelete