6.25.2013

A Special Delivery Layout





Hi! I'm sharing a very girlie layout today featuring the Special Delivery collection by Heidi Sonboul.

Geek is Chic:



This line was PERFECT for this photo of my niece from Halloween last year.  Isn't she the cutest little nerd?




I knew I wanted to do a 'photo corner' look around the whole pages, so I started with that...and than just built everything up from the center.




I measured approximately 2 3/4 inches from each corner, and used a 1/2 inch circle punch to cut notches.




Next...I cut 2, 3 inch squares, embossed them, cut them diagonally, and adhered them to the corners with foam tape. I then topped them off with some thin ribbon...tucking them into the notches.



I thought this was a great way to make the page look 'finished' without looking too busy :)  
Thanks for stopping by today!


GCD Studios Products Used:
Special Delivery 12x12 paper - George #2037
Special Delivery 12x12 paper - Heidi #2041
Special Delivery 12x12 paper - Calvin's Race #2039
Special Delivery 12x12 paper - Jack #2043
Special Delivery - Die Cut Border Strips #2055
Special Delivery - Label Stickers #2052
Special Delivery - Alpha Stickers #2051
Special Delivery - Paperclips #2054
Special Delivery - Brads #2053
Happiness - Glitter Epoxy Dots #1868




3 comments: