6.24.2013

Make Baby Onesie Cards

Making a shaped card without using a die cut machine can be tricky, but I set out to do just that. I found a great tutorial on how to make baby onesie cards using punches and standard card stock HERE. Using the versatile Special Delivery collection from GCD Studio's made finding the perfect papers easy.
I had so much fun making the first card that I created another! 
This card is a bit larger than standard, it measured 5x6inches. I used the pretty papers from the Special Delivery Collection by GCD Studios and my scalloped circle punch to create the trim. A sweet brad also from the collection gives it a finished touch. The cardstock had some texture to it, so I left it be, but you could dry emboss a texture onto plain cardstock if you wanted to.
A close up of the boy card...It is smaller. I started out with a standard 4.5x5.25 inch card base. Again the brads from this collection work great for a boy or girl themed project.
I saw this sentiment and it made me chuckle a bit...hope you do too! Supplies:
Paper-Special Delivery-#2044 Sincerely Yours, #2042 Guido, #2053 Brads
Punches-scalloped circle punch Stampin' Up! and 1 1/2 circle punch

other: label die Clear and Simple Stamps Wida Miller Badge photo 2013-DT-Badge-Wida-Miller_zps32a1aa68.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhh these are ADORABLE Wida! I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sentiment made me laugh! I know that would be true for me. Darling cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo, so cute...and hilariously true :)

    ReplyDelete