6.26.2013

Hey Sweet Cheeks

 My daughter has always been mischievous, even as a baby. I really wanted to capture that with this layout. The Special Delivery paper worked perfectly! It's so flexiable, and can be used for girl or boy layouts. The layout is feminine thanks to all the beautiful floral papers, but it isn't overly girly thanks to the vibrant blues and greens.
I added the little strip of journaling in with all the pretty pieces of pattern paper. The journaling it's self is part of a little poem about a mischievous little girl. I cut out the title - "mischievous" with my Silhouette Cameo.

Supplies: GCD Studio's Paper - Special Delivery Collection, Black Colorbok cardstock, Bazzil Basics Kraft, Silhouette Cameo

Thanks for taking a peek!
 photo 2013-DT-Badge-Christina-Collins_zpsac819b58.jpg

3 comments: