6.06.2013

He Said/She Said

 My husband and I have always had the funniest conversations. Conversations, however, no matter how funny they are, can be easily forgotten. I wanted to find a way to incorporate some of our conversations into a layout. A "he said, she said" theme seemed perfect. I diecut a boy and girl silhouette, and backed each of the silhouettes with pattern paper and a scallop die cut to give the appearence of a Cameo. I just love how perfectly the "typed" patterned paper worked for this layout!
The page is interactive. Under each grid with the silhouette is a little pull out tab. Each pull out tab has a few of our conversations.

Supplies:  GCD Studos: Paper - Special Delivery Collection, Silhouette Cameo

Thanks for taking a peek at my project! photo 2013-DT-Badge-Christina-Collins_zpsac819b58.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Very cool page, Christina...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The line about the jumbo marker skirt cracked me up! What a fun idea for a LO!

    ReplyDelete