6.28.2013

Tons of Cute Layers

Katrina here with a layout from the collection, Special Delivery.  I will admit that the map paper was intimidating to me at first.  But, I happened to be looking around at cut files and found these light bulb cut files in the TwoPeas store.  Let's just say then the light bulb went off!

K_HuntTheyLight600

I love this globe cut file and the paper worked perfectly with it.  For my layers underneath my "love" border, I used bits from the Spencer paper.
K_HuntTheyLightGlobe600

I wrote each of the dogs names on the plain lightbulb shapes.  
K_HuntTheyLightSky600

I tied some jute twine on the FAMILY paper clip as a little touch to it. 
K_HuntTheyLightClip600

I used a combination of the letter stickers from Special Delivery, a couple of die cuts and some additional letters for my title.  I tucked the piechart sticker from the collection underneath my "W".
K_HuntTheyLightTitle600

There are so many fun elements in the Special Delivery collection, be sure to pick it up soon!

Supplies: Special Delivery Collection-Papers *2037, *2039, *2040, *2041, *2042, *2043, *2044, *2045, *2047; Paperclips-*2045; Alpha Stickers-*2051; Label Stickers-*2052; Die-Cut Borders-*2055

Other Supplies: Alphas, Silhouette Cameo with die cutting files, Adhesives, Sharpie pen

3 comments: