6.05.2013

Love Notes




Hi! It's Kelly here to share with you a layout using Heidi Sonboul's Special Delivery.  I just love all of the possibilities with this collection...it really is great for every member of the family.

Hello Cuteness:



For this layout, I focused on using up some of the die cut border strips.  Of course these strips are great as borders...but they are also handy for layering, drawing the eye, and underlining titles or journaling.




I used 4 different borders for this project...here I used one to ground the photo, and a couple of label stickers.




I used a tiny bit of a green border to help make this flashcard stand out a little better...and used the rest of it under the title.




That neutral, intricately cut border was perfect behind this paperclip...really makes it pop!



I hope I've given you some good ideas for those super cute die cut borders.....don't be afraid to use 'em up!


GCD Studios Products Used:
Special Delivery 12x12 paper - Jack #2043
Special Delivery 12x12 paper - Calvin's Race #2039
Special Delivery - Die Cut Borders #2055
Special Delivery - Alpha Stickers #2051
Special Delivery - Label Stickers #2052
Special Delivery - Paperclips #2054



4 comments: