Post this new blinkie on your blog and on Feb 27th I'll pick a winner.
The winner will win
1 pad of the NEW... Homespun Chic and 5 of the Homespun Chic embellishment.
Please leave a comment here to let me know it's on your blog :)
I am so excited about this time of year!
We are looking for fresh faces to fill our 2010 team. We are looking for
- Motivated team members
- A clean well presented style of Artsy, Shabby, Simple, Modern, Whimsy and much more
- Well/clean photography skills
- You've got to love the product! This is super important! We have 9 new beautiful lines from this winter's CHA '10.
- Bring your personality to the team. We love drama free, fun, and outgoing gals.
- Ability to work fast, if needed (around show times we might need extra work done and working fast is a plus :)
- Assignments turned in on time.
Scrapbooking is all about being creative, capturing memories, and having fun! When it comes to our design team, we feel that our members should do just that. "Be Creative, capture memories, and HAVE FUN"!
Spots to fill:
Last year we welcomed 13 girls to the team. This year, we have decided to open 15 spots and the 16th spot will be ONLY 1 returning 2009 DT member. We will be looking for
- 3 Altered Item Gals
- 5 Card Gals
- 5 Layout Gals
- 2 International Gals
This is what you'll need to turn in:
- A short paragraph about yourself, explaining who you are and "why you want to work with us"
- 3-4 projects of your best work
- A link to your gallery and blog
- List of any teams you are on right now or responsibilities
- Your contact information
Each month the GCD Gals will be asked to create 3 items from our 9 new collections (one of the projects will need to be a written tutorial).
Please keep in mind that we are reserving 2 spots for "new up & coming crafters". This means that these spots will be "reserved" for unpublished gals (which I will teach them the ropes of the publishing world). We find great joy in new talent! So, even if you feel that you're not ready to submit to a design team calls, here is your chance!
This year our team will be working side by side with many other companies and fun new partnerships. We have adhesive, cardstock and much more lined up for our 2010 team.
Remember: please keep the file size under 500KB in the email and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open call will close on Feb 27th (at Midnight)
- The new DT members will be contacted by phone on March 5th 2010
- The team will be announced in a fun new way on Monday, March 8th 2010
Thanks for reading this long post and good luck everyone