2.08.2010

I'm back and updates

Good morning everyone!

With the DT Call and CHA.... I took some time off from blogging.
Today, I'm now fully back! To tell the truth, I've really missed blogging this past 2 weeks! I love sharing our DT's work and I love getting to know all of you by your comments.

The DT Call is going great. Just a heads up... we have not gotten very many "altered" applications. I was asked "what is an Altered gals job?"
She can be a mini album, bird house, or home decor crafter. Pretty much anything away from scrapbooking and cards. I look forward to more applications.

I'm not sure if you have seen this video yet, but it was on the Creating Keepsakes blog. Our lovely Sherry (DT gal) is doing all the talking and demo.

While I continue posting new post, I'm going to make it easy for you to find the DT call. I've set up a link to the left. Don't forget to grab the blinkie and let me know (on the DT post) where you posted it. The winner will receive some yummy new Homespun chic goods!

Being that Valentines Day is so close, I've asked our DT gals to each create a card. Today I have this lovely card to share from Beatriz

Also here is another card by Renee

Booth of are girls used the vintage Arty Urban and layered on these cute tags with hearts.

Tomorrow, I'll have more cards for you, info on our new Facebook account and more photos from CHA :)

~H

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! But then again, your products make it easy to create something wonderful each time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back. I missed checking in with GSD every morning.Love the cards, very striking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTG Sherry! You're a natural!! Great job on the tut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards, ladies! and great video! There sure was lots of fun going on at your make and take table! Love the new tool! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherry is looking fabulous! It's like I was thre all over again! Hmmm..which reminds me I need to tkae a picture of the one I made and post it on my blog! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are back to blogging... I am jonsing for some DT call fun and excitement!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love these. Thanks for sharing and glad you're back. hmmmm I wonder if I put in my email altered art.... pondering loo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the video, and wow I love both of those cards, you have the most gorgeous papers, I love looking at all the wonderful DT designs, just so motivating.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing the video, too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the video and the cards are great!

    ReplyDelete