2.15.2010

CHA wrap up!

There was so much to love about this CHA Winter and our company grew so much! It was one year ago this week, that I started working for GCD. I quickly realized how kind everyone was and how hard working they were!


With the development of our blog and the new lovely partnership with the 'adorable' Melody, our booth was a hit at the show. There wasn't a moment without people crammed into it. The make and take had a CRAZY long line of ladies waiting to get crafty and the booth looked amazing!

It was 3 days before the show that the building began. Our whole team came together like a family and work up until the very last minute allowed lol. On the last night of set up (Saturday), I was the last one to stay. I walked around the booth "people-less" and took photos of all our hard work. In the 15 minutes that I was there, I heard many people walking by and saying "WOW... check out this booth". It was so great to hear that.



When the doors opened on the first day, we were so excited to see all the visitors and how much they loved everything. Our DT gals worked so hard at teaching and did a great job keeping up with all you crafty ladies at the make and take :)

There were a LOT of fun new tools at CHA and it seems that our new chip art tool was a hit amoung them. There was so much work that went into this tool and the items to decorate the booth. Melody and Gail covered the Chipart work, while a few of DT gals (Lori, Lynn, Nancy and friend Pam C) and myself covered all the paper projects for the collections.

We at GCD Studios want to thank each and everyone of you for your loving support! Thank you for posting on your blogs, thank you for following our blog (this past year), THANK YOU for visiting our booth, THANKS YOU...THANK YOU!!!
To end this wrap up.... here is a video created by our web guy Jeff :) Enjoy!





~H

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for the video, I felt like I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for all of the great CHA posts! Mhy wishlist has expanded because of all your info!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go shopping today and can't wait to get my hands on your products!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CHA wrap up, your booth looked fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That video makes me want to go shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the video! The booth does look awesome! Wish I could have seen it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The booth was AMAZING! Thx for the recap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gee I wish I could have been there, but the video was awesome, your booth looked amazing and so glad it was a success.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I wish I could have seen it in person! Thank you for all of your great updates & photos & I look forward to another year of GCD!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh so many things that I wish I could get my hands on :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It has been wonderful to see GCD grow like it has and Melody Ross is an awesome addition!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love to vist the blog daily. Looking forward to the release of all the new products.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thats so awsome Heidi! That make and take was totally cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely awesome!!!! I wish I could have been there looked amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is an exciting tool and concept. I used it yesterday to make a book and some embellishments. Had a great time using it. What a great concept.

    ReplyDelete