2.10.2010

700

Last night I noticed that we hit our 700th blog follower! This is something to celebrate!!!

Thanks Jaana and welcome (our 700th gal). I'm going to send you 1 pad of Artsy Urban and 3 of the embellishments. Simply go to the Contact button (to the top right) and email me your address (to Heidi). WOOT!

BLOG REMODEL NEWS

Around the same time last night, our blog also received a face lift. Did you notice? I'm so excited about this new look and how organized it all is. The remodeling was done by my blog genius friend... Emilie.

A BLOG WALK THROUGH

To the top right, you'll find buttons and each one will take you to a clean and lovely new page. So, take a moment and check it all out.

This past few days I've been asked "How do I link the blinkie for the DT call give away?"

In the bottom right columns, you'll find the step by step answer on how to add a blinkie (with the showing image code). So easy right?! Once the DT call is over, we'll have our NEW Blinkie in the same spot. So keep a look out for it.

Getting back to the Valentines Celebration... here are 4 new cards. The top 3 were designed from Amber and this bottom by Lynn :) Aren't they so beautiful?!


I hope you enjoyed today's post and that you love our new look ;)

~H

13 comments:

  1. Congrats on 700! Love the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 700!! Love the clean new look...I always love when there are tabs up top to browse through:) Thanks for the info! Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. these cards are beautiful, and congrats on the 700's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new look, and congratulations on 700 plus now entries, I am not surprised, love the cards, just funky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new look is awesome! So easy to use.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards!! And I love the new blog look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! the cards, the new look...EVERYTHING! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH YEAH! I noticed the new look right away... looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The new blog looks terrific!!!...loving the pretty cards too!!

    ReplyDelete