2.16.2010

It's voting time :)

Hey everyone,

I just got news that our tool is part of a voting poll. We would love your help...
simply go here and vote for our fun new chip-art tool
http://www.whencreativityknocks.com/index.php?option=com_hwdvideoshare&Itemid=176


Your support means the world to us and helps us grow :)


This months theme
For the rest of this month, our very talented 2009 DT gals will be sharing what they learned in 2009 :)
Today we have 1 layout
Lori R
Thanks girl for all your beautiful work :)


UPDATE about the DT CALL:
Right now we have a lot of Card applications and just a handful of scrappers in the states and altered gals. I really hope to see more of these applications :)

Thanks to everyone that has applied so far. I will be sending out confirmation emails today (letting you know that I got your email).


I'll see you all tomorrow
~H

16 comments:

  1. Awesome Tool! You've got my vote for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome tool....I LOVE IT and the LO's are just stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool tool! Those layouts are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When and where can I get it? Forgot to ask before...it is a for sure "GOTTA HAVE"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the email..got mine today :0) I wish everyone a lot of luck. Keeping my fingers crossed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay! Get your butts over there guys and VOTE! This tool is the GREATEST! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layouts ladies! Off to go vote!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh fun!!! Off to vote for sure!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome looking tool, can't wait to try it, love my chipboard!! Got my email confirmation too, woohoo I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  10. very lovely layouts,I love the journaling in Brenda's layout!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Voted for you, that sure is a fun tool! Wonderful layouts girls. Thanks for the inspiration!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Off to vote! Just sent you my application yesterday....will watch for a confirmation email.

    ReplyDelete