2.27.2010

Boy oh boy... ladies, you have made my job really hard! There are only a few hours left for the DT call and we start to narrow the applications down. Everyone so far should have a confirmation email :)
And now for the The "DT Call Blinkie" winner:
Tammy Vasser said...

Homespun Chic is so AWESOME! I saw it at Archivers and loaded up. I can't wait to hear about the new design team. You'll find the blinkie on my blog at http://tammyvasser.typepad.com/a-content-life/

Also congrats Tiffany Flibbert you are our Layout winner (What you learned in 2009)
Please also send me your contact info
Today, I also have more beautiful layouts by our 2009 DT.
Nancy's layout
Renee's layout

Grace's layout
Layout: One Year Wiser
I took the assignment to heart and really thought about the important life lessons that I've learned over the past year. There were five that stood out and thinking about them made me thought that I am really wiser because of these lessons thus I came up with "one year wiser" for my title.
I used the Morning Glory collection here. I thought that the papers were pretty, feminine and yet with that touch of "grown up" that I was shooting for with the layout.
I've seen the pleated flowers everywhere lately,so I thought of trying them out myself. They were very easy to make although keeping them stay in shape while the adhesive dried was a little tricky.
I created a visual triangle with the paper threads, adding two to the flowers and one tied on top of the pattern paper.

Krista's Layout
Thanks girls for all the beautiful layout :) and congrats to the winners!
I'll see you all on Monday to share our March Guest Designer.
~H

22 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful layouts. Congrats to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. COngrats to the winners! And great lo's ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippe! My friend, Tiffany, won the layout challenge!! You go girl - oh, don't forget to share those pretty new papers! :) ~ Caren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the winners and such beautiful layouts girls!! I love doing a layout about what you've learned each year. Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners! Awesome lo's. TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the inspiration...keep it coming!

    Jacquie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winners so very cool! The DT did such a great job with the challenge. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to the winners! And those layouts are awesome!!! Oh my and I am so excited and nervous to hear about the new team.....fingers and toes are all crossed!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Big congrats to the winners!!! Beautiful layouts, girls!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to the winners, awsome layouts girls!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Tammy! Awesome layouts DT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I LOVE!!!! Congrats to the winners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats everyone -- love all the great pages ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats to the winners!!!! LOVE the layout and also the DT's layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats to the winners!!! Love these layouts too :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous LOs from the DT! Congrats winners!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous layouts!!! Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well deserved, Congrats to all the winners, and good luck choosing your new team members it looks like you have some talented ladies to choose from!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. nice work ladies. love all the projects

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous LOs!! I didn't receive a confirmation email though. Should I be worried!

    Good luck with making your decision!

    ReplyDelete