10.12.2010

An Apple a Day

Fall is here & Halloween is just around the corner.
Here are a couple of quick & easy tag projects using these Chipboard Shapes Tags...

Spooky:
For this tag I used these:
Felt Flowers - Homespun Chic by Melody Ross, 12" Glitter Die-Cut Borders - Artsy Urban by Melody Ross, Vintage Labels - Homespun Chic by Melody Ross, Chipboard Shapes Stars,& the Sparrow Lowercase Alphabet Stamps, & Numbers.
Photobucket

Love Fall:
Tags used:
Die-cut Borders - Homespun Chic by Melody Ross, Vintage Labels - Homespun Chic by Melody Ross, Vintage Brads - Artsy Urban by Melody Ross, Sparrow Lowercase Alphabet Stamps, and...
Photobucket
this apple...
Photobucket
is punched from this...
Photobucket

which is the back of these...


How do you use all the great gcd packaging?


Megan Klauer

5 comments:

  1. I so love tag! Thanks for more ideas. I'm waiting on my order of two more packages of Chip Art tools so I can start making my own. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantabulous tags! LOVE the way you used the packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute tags! I love all the details you manage to fit into these mini pieces of art :O)

    ReplyDelete