10.28.2010

I love the rich, earthy colors of fall.

Hi all! Mimi here!

Heidi challenged the design team to make a fall and Halloween Chip Art tag set. As usual a good challenge always gets my juices flowing...pulling out my paint, stamps, and ink and getting my hand dirty! I always send a treat in for the kids teachers on Halloween and I think these will be perfect tied to a little bag of oatmeal raisin cookies.



I love the rich, earthy colors of fall. Look how great the GCD Chip Art Tool leaf imprints look on this backgroud.



Now it is your turn...dig into your stash and create some fun tags. You won't regret it...a little creative time is good for the soul! Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. As always, cool tags. I love the rough string you used on the tree tag.

    ReplyDelete