Every year... a few days before Halloween comes, I have a check list of photos I want and here they are
1) Costumes hanging up around Halloween decor
2) The sunsetting
3) Halloween treats in a big bowl
4) Buckets my boys will use.
5) Them holding the buckets in their little hands
6) House Decorations
7) My boys in their costumes together with good lighting
8) Picking out our pumpkins
9) Carving pumpkins
10) light the pumpkins and setting them out
11) Getting my boys dressed in their costumes
12) Town decor
13) Halloween treats and baking
14) School and town parade
15) All things that are orange
I do this because... it will guarantee good photos that are not rushed and over posed on Halloween.
What a great idea to share that list with us...you are right, it is so easy to forget the things that we really want to preserve.ReplyDelete
And that tree is beautiful with that sunset. I am in love with bare tree stamps and that's just the perfect tree...I need THAT stamp!
love those costumes hanging with the punkins :DReplyDelete
Wow - wonderful idea. Good list - and GREAT photos. Wish I could be that organized *sigh*..maybe next year!ReplyDelete
Hi. Great idea to make this list. Actually, when I'm thinking about having photos which would preserve nice moments during Halloween, I don't have them in the amount I would like to have. I'll try to make my own list, but yours seems as a good inspiration. Thanks.ReplyDelete
Wow - you are organized - thanks for the ideas.ReplyDelete