10.19.2009

Trick or Treat?

Here is another FUN project by our talented Guest Designer... Nancy H :)

I just love this Halloween banner and that she used a lot of pattern papers and embellies :)
I also love how she tied them all together with orange string.


Nancy used our Spooked collection that is beyond perfect for Halloween! :)
It's a fun simple project... you can do with your kiddos.
PS don't forget about our Sketch Contest. To find more info on it... click here
ALSO... over at The Scrap Review... you'll find a review on the new artsy Urban....
THEY ARE DOING TWO GIVE AWAYS ;)

6 comments:

  1. What a terrific banner project. Love the colors...can't wait for my new papers to arrive...YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,how do i purchase a t-shirt with wings like the ladies in the pictures on you blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just loving all the new shades of purple that I'm seeing! love the bats and kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these little banner things. This one is adorable!

    ReplyDelete