10.07.2009

It's Spot Light Time

Please Welcom
Rita Barakat
Rita said


"My name is Rita Barakat. I am an artist by nature a scrapbooker by heart. I am passionate about life, love,
children, adoption and the process of documenting it all . Five children and a fun loving husband make for great scrapbooking material!

I have been scrapbooking for over six years. I would have to describe my scrapbooking style as eclectic. All five kids have different personalities, as they change and grow so does my style. I love embellishments - all kinds, if I don't have one that matches I'll alter something or make one form scratch! I love GCD! Thanks for the spolight Heidi! "





Here is a mini album she created with our Debonair collection. To see the whole album click here



These are just a few of my favorite's Rita has created. Make sure you stop by her blog! Rita has tons of GCD projects :) posted all over her blog. THANKS Rita... for sharing your work with us today!

Rita's Blog

~H

4 comments: