10.06.2009

Welcome our new Guest Design Artist!

PLEASE WELCOME
OUR OCTOBER GUEST DESIGN ARTIST!!!!
Next Monday, I'll tell you more about this talented gal :)

As for today I'm posting about the color ORANGE!
Most of you that know me... know that I LOVE ORANGE! It's such a bright and happy colors. Plus... I think being born on Halloween helps lol.

I hope you enjoy all of these fun orange projects by the DT gals, past guest artist and fun blog friends. Happy October everyone!

Beatriz



Jill Cornell




(she created these two)



Angie


Grace


Amber

Sherry


Renee

Nancy

Lynn


Lori


Krista

Estee

Brenda

5 comments:

  1. My favorite color is orange...when I was a teenager, I begged my dad to paint my room and after what I thought was a lot of begging and pleading, I came home from school one day to find it done!
    It was also one of the first things I taught my oldest grandson about me so now when I ask 'what's mema's favorite color?' not only do I get hear 'orange' but also 'that's mine too, Mema!'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Nancy! Looking forward to seeing your projects. Fun projects in this post - love all the GCD goodness. Orange is one of my favorite colors to scrap with - so bright and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is great! my little guy's favorite color is orange. he'd probably say it can't be yours as well because it already belongs to him! welcome nancy - can't wait to see what you've created for us this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE all of these beautiful creations... shout out to those beautiful layouts by deana! ;)

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete