10.13.2009

Halloween Gift Bag and Card: By Grace T


Grace worte:
I decided to "play" with fun papers from different GCD collections. Most of them are from the Party it up collection, but the two black patterns (dots and stripes) are from the Canta and Paris Nights collection. I love that GCD offers patterns and designs that can be interchangeable and used for all sorts of themes.Because Halloween is always a fun holiday in my house, I decided to create a "happy" (as oppose to a scary one) Frankenstein. "Frankie" as my daughter named him started with a template for a leprechaun. I just changed the shoes and the hair. I also added some googly eyes and brads for buttons for his shirt. -My son said that Frankie needed a friend, so I made an accompanying card that had another Frankie on there but just the face. I used pretty much the same papers that I used for the altered bag and finished with a simple stamp sentiment.
A close up of her cute spooky guy

A colorful tag close up


and a close up for googly eyes!
Thanks Grace for these fun and colorful ideas!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Grace, I never thought to use the "I Want Candy" for halloween! DUH! Love this project andthe cute frankenstein!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet project...and really super easy to make for my grandsons! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable! Love the sentiment (I want candy). I want candy too!

    ReplyDelete