7.20.2009

Go Bold and Simple Winner

I love to see crafters using our products and hosting this weekend challenge was fun for me.
Going through all the entries... I had a hard time picking JUST one, but I finally narrowed it down to one. This person did a great job at Going Bold (with a large butterfly) and Simple (with clean lines and a small stamped "Happy Birthday")



Our Winner is...

Nancy L.



Congrats girl!

Please email me at Hsonboul@gcdstudios.com and place "Go Bold and Simple winner" in the subject

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Nancy! That is a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you, Nancy! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Nancy! The shine is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw a sneak at scrap review but for some reason cannot post there. . .Morning Glory is just absolutely beautiful. I hope I can find at LSS!!! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Nancy - you did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats, your card is beautiful...love that butterfly!

    ReplyDelete