7.16.2009

Go Bold In Size!


What do I love most about our DT Gal Angie H?
She has a very noticeable style! I love that she uses "BOLD SIZED SHAPES" in her layering! I think it adds to her beautifully simple and clean style of scrapbooking.

You can see that she added this LARGE butterfly and 3 simple papers, layered behind it.

She took 3 busy pattern paper rectangles and layered on a tag.


Cutting her green paper, the same size as the photo... brings your eye focus into the middle. Then she layered on thick polka dot papers (on top and bottom), to bring in BOLD colors!

Whatever your style might be...sometimes it's fun to mix things up. I would love to see how you can "GO BOLD and SIMPLE"
Please link your project here and I'll post my fav on Friday :) If you use GCD product... you'll be entered into our "GO BOLD and SIMPLE" contest.
~H
PS you can find our products at Stop and Scrap.com

5 comments:

  1. Awwww, there's my bryce! :) These are all so cute Angie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted my link to my challenge project in the above post but I'm also posting it here in case! Thanks so much!

    http://imlivinonscraps.blogspot.com/2009/07/bold-and-simple-gcd-studios-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is my challenge layout!

    http://nbholley.wordpress.com/2009/07/19/bold-and-simple/

    Thanks for looking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is my layout (I think I amy have put it in the wrong post)- sorry:)

    http://windyrobinson.blogspot.com/2009/07/go-bold-and-simple.html

    ReplyDelete