7.15.2009

YEEHAH... IT'S RANDOM WEDNESDAY'S WINNER DAY!

Sorry there wasn't a post yesterday. My poor little Calvin, was very sick with a 102.7 temperature.

This adorable layout was created by our Lori Roop and I'm in love with it. Isn't this the cutest little cowboy in town??? I think so!

I love how she layered her title on pattern paper and that she placed a "W" on the photo. SOOO adorable!!!

And today's winner is...

wenjer1120/ Wendy Robinson
Wendy, please email me your info at hsonboul@gcdstudios.com and I'll send you a prize pack :) Please place "RWW-7/15/09" in the subject lines. CONGRATS!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hope your little boy is feeling better! Congrats to wendy! And that layout is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Wendy. I too hope your little man feels better Heidi soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww porr baby! Hope he's feeling better! Congrats Wendy, lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh hope he is feeling better asap!!! poor lil guy!!! and oh my gosh!! thank you sooo much, what a great thing to see when I came home today

    ReplyDelete