Good Morning fellow Crafters!
This month, I took sometime to create some Holiday Ornaments and I thought i'll share it with you here.
With the holiday season FAST approaching, I'm sure we're all strapped for time. So here're some brief steps I took to make this easy-to-make decoration piece
GCD Studios Papers
- Cut two 1/2-inch x 4.5" paper strips from each paper color and lace.
- Wrap paper and lace strips around ball crossing at center mark on bottom of the styrofoam ball.
- Apply hot glue and ends at top/bottom of the styrofoam ball.
- Repeat in same way with remaining strips
- Fill gaps with glitter. Here, I used platinum colored stickles for easy application.
It didn't take too long, really. Hope you are inspired to try this some day!