11.20.2010

photo collage with journaling

Let the holiday Season begin...

Back in 2008 I participated in a December daily challenge. I created a photo collage with journaling each day in photoshop so when I got around to them {2 years later}, I'd be able to create a quick page. Here is the original collage I created.


So, this year I printed that collage {minus the journaling} and I instantly had a group of mini photos ready for a page.
Photobucket
I love the two new GCD Studios Holiday lines & how well they work together.
{Christmas Sleigh collection: cranberry sauce & joy papers, Joyful Peace collection: fa la la la,Vintage Labels - Homespun Chic by Melody Ross, Word Stirps - Homespun Chic by Melody Ross, Vintage Brads - Artsy Urban by Melody Ross, and the back of one of these: Made For You Tags - Homespun Chic by Melody Ross.
I'm so glad I did this back then and I'm looking forward to taking the challenge again this year.
Megan Klauer

3 comments:

  1. Love the collage ideas and the layout from those pictures. Very pretty layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT collage idea! Your layout is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the page, but I am jealous of your handwriting. So lovely.

    ReplyDelete