10.05.2011

Cutest gift bags ever!

The kids get SO much candy on Halloween, don't they? In general we are not a big candy family (we go in more for ice cream and baked goods lol), but that only makes the kids more excited about the mountains of candy they amass on Halloween. For me, though, I like to give them a little gift bag with some fun Halloween items like a coloring book and crayons or bubbles. And to make it even more special, I try and dress up the gift bag and usually put their names on them too. Once again I looked to Pinterest for ideas on making a fun gift bag. I found these:



I just love the ruffled crepe paper! Did you know you can get two rolls of crepe paper (one orange and one black for $1 at The Dollar Tree? Armed with my crepe paper, I pulled out some fun GCD Studios products and went to work. Here is what I came up with:


I made the big crepe paper bow by rolling it in larger and larger loops and then stapling the middle. I added a loop of tickets from the Funhouse Collection in the center as well as Chipboard Wheel and Mini Flag.


The strips of patterned paper are also From Funhouse. I mounted everything on a piece of black cardstock. The best part, though, is the mustache on a stick that I thought my kids would totally get a kick out of taking pictures with! Even little (non candy lol) gifts are more fun if you dress up the gift bag!


Supplies Used:
GCD Studios Funhouse Collection patterned paper, Mini Flag, Chipboard Wheel and ticket trim from Ribbon Spool.


4 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Love the way you used the ticket strip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bags and the idea is really cute too!!!!!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE! Loveeeeee it! :):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! i love this! how adorable!

    ReplyDelete