10.23.2011

Triangles oh my!

Wanna see a yummy pic?



Told ya it was yummy. ;)
Besides being a very delicious looking picture, it's also very inspiring - just look at those fab napkins, and the fun color combo! I decided to make a card and envelope inspired by this trendy photo....





Love the mat (?) that the napkins, berry and bowl are on, so here's my take on that....

And the envelope (inside)...


Front....


See the brown pattern I have on the front of the envelope? I'll show you how I did that here...
(I did this same technique on the kraft cardstock on the card, but with Versamark ink, which is what I'm using in the photos)

Ink up tag....


Quickly press paper to tag...


And oila! Your own canvas like 'stamp'!


I hope you'll give this technique a try - I'd love to see what you come up with!


Blog: bearydocardsinc.blogspot.com


*************************************
Jungle
Butterfly Border
Little Leopard, Pink
Fauna Stripe, Pink
Garden Mix
Giraffe Border
Fabric Travel Tags

1 comment:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeee how you put this together! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete