7.22.2012

Celebrate Week: Boy Layout- New Sketch

Hello everyone, it's Pam here sharing another layout and sketch for you. The theme for today's post was created a boy birthday page. This was so much fun to do. I envisioned large balloons floating around my page and some of them filled with photos of my son. I chose circles because they look almost exactly like balloons and they are easier to work with.  All of my cutting was done with an exacto knife and clear circle cutter not an electronic die cut. The paper I chose were just perfect for my page. There were so bright and fun and really made my black and white photo stand out over the brown background paper. Here is my page.



The papers I used from the GCD collections are: Bonjour, Sweet Tooth, Flower Child and Country charm. My embellishments are from MME and Fancy Pants. I created this sketch to go along with my page. Feel free to use it, alter it, flip it, or gain inspiration from it.  :)


I hope you are able to use this as inspiration for you page! Thanks for reading my post today :)

Supply List: GCD Studios Flower Child, Bonjour, Sweet Tooth, & Country Charm Collections, Provocraft Coluzzle, My Minds Eye die cut, Fancy Pants Chipboard.

5 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW!!! I am IN LOVE with this!! LOVING all the circles!!!! GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bright colored paper is striking paired with the B&W photos. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really adore this layout and I love how you put the pics in them!

    ReplyDelete