4.23.2012

3 pretty layouts

Hello ladies, Nicole here. I just want to take a few minutes to thank Heidi for having me on the G.C.D Studios DT this past year. Being on the team was fun and I learned a great deal from her. Congrats to the new team and I look forward to seeing your creations! I must admit, I am a little sad but I'll still be playing with my G.C.D Studios papers and to prove it, I have a few layouts to share with you using the new collections. I love the "Happy Days" collection! At first, I thought it was too girly for me, but after I really looked past all the pink, I noticed the adorable patterns! I love that I could save a few dollars by cutting patterns from paper to create my own embellies!
 
Supplies: Patterned paper:G.C.D Studios Thickers: American Crafts Pearl: Zva Creative Corner rounder: Creative Memories Here's a layout using lots of Splendor papers by G.C.D Studios. I saw this photo on Pinterest and was immediately inspired to scrap with yellow, white, blue, and brown.

Photobucket

I totally love this layout! Isn't it pretty? I like how it is pretty but yet masculine. This is a picture of my beautiful sister, Jamie with her amazing boyfriend. She's very lucky to have such a great guy!


Photobucket

 Supplies used: Splendor patterned papers: G.C.D Studios Brad: G.C.D Studios Labels: G.C.D Studios Flower: Maya Road Embossed cardstock: Creative Memories Teeny alphas: Glitz Design Heart punch: Creative Memories Pen/Adhesives: Creative Memories And Here's a quick layout that I created using lots of papers from the Bonjour collection! I just love the turquoise and browns! These papers are perfect for those of us who have boys. I love that the patterns in some of the papers are big enough that you can cut to make your very own embellishments! You can see how I did this with the patterns on my layout. Super easy! Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a great day! Supplies used: Bonjour patterned papers: G.C.D Studios Button: Epiphany Crafts Button tool: Epiphany Crafts Bling: Creative Memories Baker's Twine: Scrap Pantry (Esty) Thickers: American Crafts Pen: Adhesives: Creative Memories

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh these are beautiful! LOVING that heart on the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These layouts are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What online stores have the new collections? I can't find them anywhere!

    ReplyDelete