4.10.2012

A bright and happy color palette

Gina here with you today and I have a fun new project to share with you using the new country charm collection by GCD Studios. She's got style layout: I love the bright color palette and fun patterns in this collection. One of my favorite papers in the collection is the paper country bloom paper. I loved the fun flowers on this paper so I chose to fussy cut one out to use as a page element. After cutting it out, I covered it with clear ultra high embossing powder from WOW embossing powder company. Then adhered to my page with foam squares. Here is a close up of the flower:
I love the glossy shine that it gives it. So fun! What will you be inspired to make with this collection? Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS Gina!! I loveeeeee the photos and loving the circles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super gorgeous! Love all the layering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this in EVERY way possible!!

    ReplyDelete