4.19.2012

Get out those photos

I instantly fell in love with the Splendor line by Heather Tozzi. It's as though Heather designs with me in mind. Hee! Remember The Great Outdoors collection from last year? The one I'm pretty sure I used for every one of my assignments? Yay, that was Heather's too! Thanks Heather for ROCKIN so much! So many times when creating a layout I tend to stick to a single photo. However, every once in awhile it is fun to use multiple photos from one event. With that being said, I would rarely use an EVEN number of photos! I have a weird thing with having to have things balanced & that means an ODD number of elements. I know, I know, but it just makes sense in my own mind. With that being said, I used FOUR photos on this layout. But, because the two horizontal photos flow together, it works. Is anyone else obsessed with little things like that?

 Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

 This is also my last month with GCD Studios. I have been so incredibly blessed to have been here for two years. It has been a wonderful team to be a part of and I have learned so much! Thank you Heidi & the GCD team for letting me hang out with you these past two years!
  Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I will be sorry to see you go Megan! I always have loved what you created for GCD!!! I am IN LOVE with this lo too!! I loveeeeeeeeee those photos ... too precious and you gave it the perfect title too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun and bright! I love banners and the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those photos are so cute! I love the design of this layout too, so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete