4.09.2012

Moments that we never want to forget

Every day life passes us by. Sometimes there are moments that we never want to forget like weddings, birthdays, and what not. However, there are little moments every day that are just as important. They may not be at first, but down the line they are just as important as that shot of your child attempting to blow out their first birthday candle. It's these every day moments that I try to capture in my pages. This layout is just that. An every day moment of my girls being silly and just being themselves. It's pictures like these that I tend to treasure the most. For this layout I used various papers from the Sweet Tooth collection. I hand cut some of the flowers from the Sweet Tooth Sour Cherry paper and used them to add a little whimsy to my page.


What every day moments do you want to remember? Take a few moments to document these memories on your next page! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeee those photos and all the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...love the fun cheerfulness of this layout! The colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete