4.01.2012

A basket full of Spring

Today I want to share a shaped card that I made with the Oh Happy Day collection from.
GCD Studios Heidi Van Laar Spring Blessings
Supplies: Patterned Paper: (Emily Rose, Mira's Pearls, Alicia, Hailey, Abbie's Sunshine, Andrea: Oh Happy Day) GCD Studios, Mini Flag Kit: (Funhouse) GCD Studios, Stamp: (Paper Smooches), Dies: Spellbinders, Corner Rounder: We R Memory Keepers, foam Tape: 3M Size: 4.5"x6"

 This is a little bit of a nod towards Easter with the basket, but I didn't want to go all out eggs and bunnies. I did some paper weaving to create the basket and added a handle created with circle dies. To add little extra embellishment I created one of my paper bows and added it to the from. You can find the tutorial HERE.
I filled my basket with flowers cut from the Emily Rose and Abbie's Sunshine papers as well as a little flag I created with a stamped sentiment and a pole from the Mini Flag Kit from the Fun House collection. Oh, and a tiny bee cut from the Andrea paper. There are so many fun image to cut out in this collection! I hope you enjoyed my basket full of spring!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. OMYGOSH!!! This is ADORABLE!! I loveeeeeeeee it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...this is fantastic! I love that bow...how did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful as always! I am off to check out your bow tutorial!

    ReplyDelete