4.13.2012

Aqua and Red...Country Charm

GCD Studios latest collection Country Charm includes my all time favorite color combination ever--aqua and red. In a mix of super fun designs and patterns from stars to flowers. I ♥ it! My challenge was to make something focusing on numbers:
When I love an entire collection, I try to incorporate as many of the patterns are possible in one layout. Usually by adding bits and pieces in shapes onto a white background. I made different length strips with rounded corners of Handycraft, both sides of Super Star and the B side of Farm Field Stripe. I also cut a number border from Weekend Fun.
The hexagonal shape was cut from the Vintage Wallpaper sheet, as was the tiny flower in the title. The large popped up flower was cut from Country Bloom:
 I love how many different shapes and patterns this collection includes! Check out Country Charm for yourself!
:) Rebecca




4 comments:

  1. What a great idea this is Rebecca! I loveeeeeeeeee how you used tags to showcase your different photos and loveeeeeeeeeee the colors in the collection you used!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca...this is amazing! I love the colors and the way you displayed the pictures, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea for a layout! I love red and aqua, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first stop at your blog but I just had to comment that although I personally always want to think that my younger pictures look better - I think your most recent pic is your most beautiful! Just wanted you to know that :-)
    Wendy in Tucson

    ReplyDelete