4.14.2012

Banners and Roses oh my!

For one of my last 2011 term assignments, I got to pick any collection I wanted to work with and create some projects with texture, and boy, what an easy one! So, first collection that comes to mind? You guessed it, Oh Happy Day! When I was working on these projects, I was totally inspired by the GCD Studios CHA booth - I'll let you guess how on this first one. ;)

LOVED Heidi's banner, and totally had to recreate it on a card. The sewing and bling add a fun touch and some texture to the card. For my second card, I really loved the flowers in the booth, so I went with a flowery feel for this one...

This card was removed for publication.

Aren't these flowers so fun and pretty? And for my texture on this one, I went with some fabric behind those flowers. What'd I tell you? Adding texture to projects is easy-peasy! I'd love to see what you create with texture! Thanks for stopping in with me today!
Supplies: Oh Happy Day - Paper; Item #1763, 1764, 1765, 1773, 1774, 1766, 1768, 1772

5 comments: